When The Child Ask, What Are Palm Leaves For, What Is Easter Day?

Hello, Anybody Out There?
http://cometotoderickandoceanaescape18.blogspot.com/2018/01/prophecy-link-lyrics-to-this-song-woke.html

Prophecy Links

     -I looked, 02/17/19/2015, and along side of my prayer bed, in text like message, I read, over and over, "Jesus is coming, Jesus is on the way; Jesus is coming, Jesus is on the way, Jesus is coming, Jesus is on the way! For Which I say, Jesus is here, awaiting a timeless, measureless, perfected, nano-second, beware, Apb, www.2016onewayprayer.blogspot.com

When A Child Ask, What Are The Palm Leaves For, What Is Easter Day?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgM1WGFTtjE

     -When I sat telling Caden about this Movie, I told him at one time a Roman soldier, viewed Jesus horribly dead, as he hanged from the Cross, and the next time he saw him, he was sitting, talking and laughing with his disciples and Caden burst into laughter, causing me to burst into laughter as well, both of us, as Jesus and the disciples that Holy Day had come so tickle. I have come, Jesus said, that you may have life and that you may have life more abundantly, though we be dead in Him, yet shall we live. One of the demonstrations of rapture, these thirty plus springs, 2015, the Jesus husband (Christ of Resurrection), moving to Heaven, Georgia dream.
     -I remember the last thing I heard, as the Bride took to the divine carriage of moving to heaven, showing an estimated time of escape (ETE), June 2015 of September 23-25th, I then heard a voice say, "o happy day!" And it is, and it will ever for eons and eons to come be. Today especially share this movie RISEN, https://www.youtube/watch?v=tgM1WGFTtjE, with your family, there is no joy on this planet above nor beneath as vast. As when Jesus followers laid their eyes on him, again, alive, glorified and ascending with promises to them of mansions in heaven, beware, Apb, The RAM, see more here, http://2017thelightofnebewe.blogspot.com/2018/02/present-day-exodus-of-silverton.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pale Horse of OUTBREAK!