Okay Sole," as one laying curious plastic, handcuffs keys on the bed, so I've gone from pulling dried up one dollar bills from the dyer, into now my second day of pulling this key out, what could that mean? The ah, keys to the bottomless pit, perhaps? Ah, ah, I just had to ask didn't I? Yeah, you just had to, I'm just saying, wait, wait, those are plastic handcuff key, indicating prison, see. see! I'm just saying Kas, after the dryer, dollar mystery, since then, super powers China and Russia, have voted and agreed upon the petroyuan, even ruble. Which can then Kas distablize and overthrown the dollar this world's petro-currency, four decades, now, it come worthless, this move is why world nations are setting a stage and starting a war, right now, that both Kas, China and Russia had to know was coming. Then Maaseiah reported that she heard in her ear just weeks ago, well, months ago, Jan. 13th, to be exact, "one hour with the beast," that can't be so unless Kas, this demon, angel has been by these prophesied keys release from his ancient penitentiary, the bottomless pit. Well look who's all excited, excited, come apocalypse this entire planet unlike anythings ever the next seven years, only Kas, I can spend it in heaven with Jesus. That's the phenom marriage supper and mansions in God's throne, we, Kas, we can spend the next seven years of great tribulations this earth, as human heirs, as citizens of heaven instead, ...okay, perhaps excited Soledad Maurice Aggart, was the wrong word. Cute, you need help with folding those? Thank you beloved but no, what time are we meeting Hain them? Ah it seem we have like another hour, ...what, what's that look or do I dare ask? It's just Kas that you look so uncomfortable, your belly stretched out to neverland and I'm the blame, well, a girl can't, did you say, well you're right, a wife can't get pregnant all by herself, she has a responsibility as well. Ask me, I think I, well we Juttah husband, bear it well, ...can you believe we're actually doing this, we're relocating into the African Juttah? Well honestly Kas, this far into end time prophecy it's more the Juttah Septennial, I Sole, been reading up on their child care facility, there's nothing like it this entire world, well, but that's true about the African Juttah, ...good, that should bring us both a sigh of relief, ...yes, especially me, I expect to be in labor as we arrive! What, you and baby boy decided, no, me and baby daughter decided, how about we settle for us and healthy baby boy or girl? I love it, I love it as much as I love my Juttah husband, you hear Sole about the differentiation in time we could actually choose there, stay as to live if we want, how we could be living seven to seventeen years into the future? Which Sole would make our children instant second graders and, or teens, I head it yes, but do I my loveliest pregnant wife believe it, no. To be clear, we are Sole talking about the African Juttah, it's advances can only be compared to heaven, itself, what some say the Juttah Septennial actually is, so if we could, would you? Ah, what I mean is, the longer we stay, then adjustments are made along it's reality, ,,,,were are you getting all of this? The comey research, it's all uploading along the Aqua Juttah reveal, where else? I call the shower first, ..you, that's Kas so unfair, next time I want to hear, ready, set, go, or something, okay Soledad Maurice, I'm ready, I'm set and I'm making a mad dash for the shower, ...funny, really, really cute, it's still unfair, you be careful in there.      >>>God, Desrek, I could stay here, wrapped into you, wrapped into this swing forever," inhaling to exhaling a wondrou beginning of spring day, a graceland filling up with multicolor floras all around, so amazing, to Kiefer Bay, there was nothing on earth like it. "I didn't know places like this yet exist on this planet earth, I can't believe Key, we're going to have a baby, I just can't stop thinking about it, when I wake, all through the day, before I sleep, even in my dreams, Kiefer, I just can't shake it. The scriptures says it, it talk Key about how wonderfully our unborn is being made right inside you, right now, how, how even all of it members have already been written down in heaven's remembrance, did you know that? Those are the kind of wonderfulness Derry, you feel that then make you wonder how is heaven any better and how unimaginably will we withstand it? Surely then Key, you're reminded, why it its mandatory, the flesh can't inherit the earth, this, this mortal  then puts on immortality, this corruption, then puts on incorruption, and like Jesus resurrection to glorification we're forever changed, we're now heavens's host ...and husband not even the gates of hell can prevail against it, blessed, blessed Jesus, Do you Desrek Alum remember what seem like ages ago, one of Kas and I, well like it's second visit with you guys, when we met Hain and his girl, well now his wife Andre? Remember what you said to him? It was when you out right told him, electing to live a life of sin, is like asking God to resend His Promise of the woman seed, that gave us a Holy God. Into a Holy Christ, Spirit, Word, into a Holy Host of Heaven, all of which we now call the Holy Bride, Then you said, a selfishness Hain, that isn't just resending the path of righteousness for you alone, but that blessedness gone out to save the world,. Just think you then said, every time Hain, you elect to sin, you're asking Jesus to resend His Choice to do God Wills over His Own, so down with Christ's Cross. I never told, you , but a transformation happen in me, in all of us I guess Desrek, because since that day and yes I traced us all all the way back to that very epoch in time. None of us Derry, not one of us who're now a type of the holy spirit ourselves have ever been the same, not since you, well since that blessed reveal. That all come to me the other day while I was washing dishes, and I, I Desrek, I couldn't shake it, so I just want to thank you for always being so brutally true. I know it wasn't always popular, being the truth as a two-edge sword, it could Derry never be popular, I just had to say that, thank you love, thank you so much, That and there's Derry only one thing that can convince me back into that house, and, and not for long, ...and what pray, tell is that? That my husband is that I'm famished, ...okay then, the first one in, prepares the meal, really, what trickery, wait is that trickery or treacherary? Come on starving mother to be let's go eat." Why speak in parables? For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, beware, Apb, The RAM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pale Horse of OUTBREAK!