-Do you know where your children, your grands are? Pray with me 10:00 PM, set your clocks, timers, pray our children regardless of unbelieving parents and religious, political and social overseers, pray children retun to the God, America' currency claims it trust, God in heaven, Jesus Christ, Cross, beware, Apb, www.2016onewayprayer.blogspot.com

     -I didn't read it, didnt have too, my heart is broken at the reality he or she commited suicide.What a black hole, black void of an existence, and take it from me I've been there, outer darkness. Its a horrid, terrifying waiting until hell's judgement, Lord Jesus tarry no longer, come the Bride's marriage supper, come Jesus Millennium Reign... COME! Apb, The RAM, www.andachildshallleadthem16.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pale Horse of OUTBREAK!

Joy To The World, The Lord Hath Lord, Let Earth Receive Her King!