Saints Of The Most High God, As you love share

Prophecy Link

     -And I Heard I My Hearing, June, 2017, and I quote, "get ye to repentant altars, God is avenging Martyred Blood, for which Jesus hath said, 'except those day be shorten, no flesh shall be saved, but for the elect sake, those, these day shall be shorten, beware, Apb, pray here, www.2016onewayprayer.blogspot.com

      -Be Alert, Red Alert, America West Rule this planet, 2002 Bush, into Trump, 2017 inauguration, is for a lost of fifty million, it's more like a Red Dawn scenario, as doomsday passovers, Pearl Harbor, the Cuban Missile Crisis and the September 11th attack, all in reverse, America, West Rule Deletion come, is no longer the victor here, her enemies, beginning with God's wine press of judgment, are overcomers, beware, beware, beware! Apb, see more here, http://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/03/are-we-doing-ah-aggie-mother-maaseiah.html

What I told my Memphis, son,

     -This mean, though you're out of time, no more visiting Georgia, you come, you come to stay. If you don't escape southeast, then plan your escape skyward, with Jesus, see how here, pray, Ps. 51...forgive me, o god, Apb




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pale Horse of OUTBREAK!