Fro When Lives,Lands And churches Shall Say, Peace And Safety, Sudden Destruction, For A Lost Of 190 Years Cometh Upon Them

     -All This Evil Is Come Upon America, West Rule, Yet They Make Not Their Repentance To God, That They May Turn From Their Iniquity,

     -It was like ten years prior, Spring, 1986, I was looking at the Blessed Son, that looked like the Blessed Father, I even responded, referring to the glorious to unspeakable Tribulation Saints, be careful Father, lest like Christ Jesus, they take His Heart from Him. Only Here, 1996, it was clear as the days of Abraham' Sodom, Lot and Sara, it, was Elohim, I was looking at Heavenly Father and I can hear His Words, it's forewarning as it was just now, and I quote, "I'm going to destroy America." I, apostle, THEY, call me, told you, it was as just as Elohim had come to father Abraham, discussing the downing of sin cities Sodom, Gomorrah and all in perverted marriage beds with them. Then what? Summer of 2015, I witnessed Jesus as a caring husband, father to grandfather, as the days of Lot and family, as so Abraham's loved ones, only now mine, His, even yours being overtaken by an unspeakable to terrible performance of divine intervention, the escaping of loved ones into Georgia, just as He the took the Bride, any and everyday now, skyward.
     -I admit just as God, Himself said this to me, 'I will destroy America, I responded more like Abraham's Sara, I laughed, doubtfully, as to say, I seriously think not, not even you God. Though, seeing and knowing my rebellious heart, Elohim's Father fierce assurance come at me as of a roaring lion or a mighty thunder, "I am alpha and omega, I am the beginning and the end," only before he could finish I was running down this short hall for my life. It was for three days now, St. Elmore street,1996/2017, Holy Spirits, visiting Angels, sat with me and explained, how by America's debt, measured in blood and mammon, come due, all to be used. Well, see the 12th, November 24/25th 2017, Matrix ten day count, 03/26/2018, not only the fall away of American teens, it's march for lives, even if temporary. See also, this 12th Matrix ten day countdown, the China petroyuan overtake the US petrodollar and yes this mean war.
     -Clearly, from Holy Spirits, describing the fall of Mystery Babylon, and the merchant is heard no more at all in them, straightly, it is to God's, Holy Spirits 1996 prediction. America, to all in whoring beds with her  debt come due that will spell the fall of US banks, to it's housing sector, to it's churches, That there will come a time all treasured to highly regarded, even as gold, would come as to be given away, worthless. Further explaining why ancient beasts of burden, of AntiChrist reign, have been seen tearing through pulpits and pews, stomping through lives, lands and churches, even their peace getting porches. The crystal skies itself seen come crashing down, by beast reign, right into their stock and money markets, it's just reigning beast all over the place, thus the July 2017 cry. And I quote Holy Spirits, "get ye to repentant altars, God is avenging martyred blood," and except these days be shorten no flesh, presidential to peasant will be saved, but for the elect sake, those, these days shall be shorten, be aware as God, Himself, Apb The RAM,

see more here,  http://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/03/i-am-black-but-comely-o-ye-daughters-of.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pale Horse of OUTBREAK!