Hello, Anybody Out There?
http://cometotoderickandoceanaescape18.blogspot.com/2018/01/prophecy-link-lyrics-to-this-song-woke.html

Prophecy Links

     -And I Heard in my hearing, Jan. 26-29th, 2018,  as to be  visited by the seventh angel trumpet, Rev. 17, saying, crying, "no more doomsday passovers US soil, no further delay, beware the midwest, the eastern seaboard, as well as the inundated with such forewarnings, US/Canada West Pacific, beware, Apb, tens of millions procrastinating escape into the southeast, will die!

     -And I Heard In My Hearing, A Week Or So Past, 2018,  "10.2 Earthquake,  A Major, Major Earthquake, West, Pacific, Canada!"
http://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/03/inhaling-deep-or-exhe-awke-was-his-gint.html

     -Hello dutchsinse,  I found this video like thirty minutes ago, I'm commenting because it verifies a dream I had only a couple nights ago, in short I invited people to what comme a vacated church barbecue. Only by divine intervention, of three loved ones including Jesus, now a Jesus' husband, being worth more dead than alive, it is that now I reside within the one state of Georgia. Clearly that one you dutchsinse just said, was the exception to all the others states, recent alike events of unexplainable plumes, 2011, 2012, 2014'; and boy, did they come, by the car, truck and bus loads. Now, after this dream, I admit, I began to wonder was it referencing fires, along the mightiest of combustion? There's the fuel container dream, all set in a circle, and one by one being purposely lite, there's the 99 bowls of molten lava dream, there's also the christmas carol dream, where I witnessed all these areas burn right into the White House being engulfed in flames, the Kennedy space center, suffered damage.
     -Doing Bush's wars, 2003, I had horrid dreams of US military being turn crusty black just before, like an ied attack, I also witnessed fire, like a sword , from prison target President Bush. Holy Spirit also want me tell you, He speaks in parables, yet He now pours out of Himself upon all flesh, because anything else would go against God's appointed strong delusion cast upon all unbelievers and mockers, of Jesus crying, blessed are the hears and doers of bible prophecy. Lest i forget, the African male, years ago, that is oddly, now my children's landlord, the one who woke me and brought me out of a tent along an african shoreline. The one who showed me all the American refugees pouring and pouring into them, in this dream of an invitation to a church barbecue, he was standing on a porch with me, looking me eye to eye, reassuring me, he would help me with all these escaping people. Yours America, Westerners, these thirty plus springs is a Moses day exodus come, beware, all procrastinating escape, a little Miya girl of come apocalypse, of no more doomsday passovers to commanded reapers bearing swordlike syringes of naturals worse have and have you, beware, Apb, The RAM,  see more here,

The Exodus Of Evolent de Rossi, Of The House Of The Secrets Of Memphis, Area, Egypts Pharaohs
see also, http://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/03/the-exodus-of-evolent-de-rossi-and-her.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pale Horse of OUTBREAK!