THE SINGLE WORD, error

     -Nuclear to Natural God's winepress to beastly men, from the Angel Gabriel 2004 to the Seventh Angel 2018, so right along thirty years of forewarning, I know for a certainty, millions of people are about to die, except they escape Moses day style,, tens of millions US soil, beware, Apb,

 Hello, Anybody Out There?
http://cometotoderickandoceanaescape18.blogspot.com/2018/01/prophecy-link-lyrics-to-this-song-woke.html

     -dutchsinse, just explained, 03/02/2018, though he'd predicted major earthquake activity in the areas, he just now told us, about a volcano that has never erupted in our life time, that just suddenly erupted. Evenso when you listen to brilliant scientist telling you what can't happen along the end of days and the most active ring of fire of this world's fault lines this earth's history. Surely you're not only endangering your life, and immortality but all those God has placed in your governing.
     -I chose to comment here because I, apostle THEY, call me, told you, I heard in my ear and I quote "10.2 earthquake," and then days later, I heard in my ear and again I quote,, "major, major earthquake,West Pacific Canada." You may ask just how accurate can these forewarnings be? Well, I once heard it in my ear, that passengers jets were on a collision course. I heard it as clearly as one was broadcasting in my ear, weeks later, two passenger jets collided in mid air, they had something to do with dignitaries and their children who died.
     -Equally I heard it said, 'rest thirty thousand lives," right before an Iran earthquake killed thirty thousand people, I heard a weather broadcast being verified on tv almost word for word as I heard a week or so earlier, people camping out suddenly overtaken by flood waters, killed, children all. I told you the days of urgencies I got about children in buildings right before those huge earthquakes of Haiti and China, a warning, about children in buildings I was reminding you all about, only hours before the parkland school shooting. You may then ask, well what did I hear before that earthquake, tsunami, Christmas 2004, that wiped some 200,000 people suddenly off the map?
     -What I can only tell you is, that's the year Angel Gabriel made his appearing, 05/15/2004, citing all is unto fulfillment, whereas for three nights, Jan. 26-29th, 2018, the seventh angel that angel Gabriel 2004 mention, was as the days of Apostle John 10, 11 and 17, chapters, now mightily in my ear. Urgently warning, no more doomsday passovers, US soil, no further delay, and that for three nights straight, beware the midwest and the eastern seaboard, as well as the inundated with forewarnings, US West Pacific, divine intervention is trying to save as many as possible but like thousands of years of failed human ancestry, you just can't listen.
     -For it is written, I know you're prophesied by Jesus himself, as the days of Noah, only now what's designed an aquatic age to a Noah's (NOAA), cousin, (citing right off my lips, "we will build an ark,' 1896-2016/17/18).  Into March 6/7th, you are fastening upon a tenth, Nov. 24//25th 2017, Matrix, ten day count,  I explained, one of which could border on the line of Moses's Egypt, Tenth plague, and I heard in my ear, 2017, "kill all parents by, finish all schools!" Though your unrepentant, guilty blood have found you in danger of all extinctions levels mention above and so far beyond. Still a question, are you and yours as well as the Captain of the ill-fated Titanic, even prophet Jeremiah's, ill-fated King Zedekiah, with forewarnings visibly in hand, (mind, heart), are you and yours in Titanic danger, is you, your procrastination, (slow motion exodus), now your worst enemy this planet, ever or ever again? Beware, Apb, The RAM

Suicide Or Death In Christ?
http://2017thelightofnebewe.blogspot.com/2017/12/you-are-most-certain-you-want-to-do.html

Dying To Die
http://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/02/starring-eagle-canyon-mountain.html

THE SINGLE Word,  error
http://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/02/o-lord-our-lord-how-excellent-is-thy.html





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pale Horse of OUTBREAK!

The Twilight Of Trump The Truexit, The Sunlight Of Christ's Cross