I beheld The Transgressor And Was Grieved Because He Kept Not Thy Word,

-Starring: Preece Silverton Nicholas Chow, Liverpool And Torrance Allegra Lattern, Eagle Canyon Mountain.Deburk and Erin Alexandria Brook, Branstone Antonio Hathwell and Penelope Irene Micole, Kingsley Edward Artelon and Keyian Deloris Mensdan, Dillan Kylan Roget and Danielle Alexis Blaine, Morrison Caylip Fence and Reese's Loraine Penniman, Vladimir Elizondo Kroff and Riley Bailey Nortstrom, Corte Michael Johansson   

     Prayer, warriors, I send this to my goddaughter needing encouragement, you be encouraged too
New York, Nuptial, Prenuptial Dorm, Three Months Before the juttah Septennial, before Silverton Nicholas' Exodus

     I'm not knocking that, I, I, simply said this place is like a library and you all are too loud. Okay, okay you guys listen up, this is what Sia Maaseiah wrote to, Reese and she Morris man, know you have that? I man sure it was okay that I share, here go, although I was saved, and much younger than you, I felt the same way. Thats until I decided, there had to be more from knowing God. Both HE and Jesus make all these promises, tell us to look and lean there for our help, our peace of mind. Surely, there is more, but it cant reach us and sooth our spirit heart because we haven't fully surrendered. You see with THEM, now armored, there is peace because what could be our problems are passed to these divine problem, solvers. Our faithfulness and faith rest in what THEY promised, study Romans 12:1, 2 and when you're ready, get to a quiet place and draft your heart prayer accordingly, casting all your cares upon THEM for immeasurably, you guys, THEY careth for you. Whatever THEY feel is broken, in THEIR own time, THEY will fix it, waiting on THEM is now your love, life, trust and faith, your treasure, ...isn't that so amazing? And then she gave Reese, Psalm. 37, Psalm. 51, and Psalm. 91, and a Maaseiah reveal to read. To be honest you guys, Reese, for blessed, haven't, ah, been the same, studderingalong seeing a stranger approach, not that unusual, but this guys, now fastly upon them, had been staring down the table for a while. Excuse me, you are Dillian Roget, right, I am, and you .Ah Matthias, you are called the Genius 7, yes, but not graciously, I don't, understand, to be honest everytime I Mathias hear it, I feel like the laborer in heaven, Apostle John bows to, who tell him no, don't do it, he's a fellow laborer, worship God. From the left to right meet Eagle Canyon Mountain. Deburk, Branstone Hathwell, Kingsley Artelon who are actually brothers, one his moms name the other his father, me, Dillan Roget, Morrison Fence, Vladimir Kroff and Riley Bailey Nand Corte Michael Johansson, out newest members, but yeah they call us that but we don't much like it,  
yeah my father has an acquaintance, they call BFA's files, yeah, I'm serious, it's stands for Beethoven Fifth Artz. So Sia Major Roget is your father? I wasn't expecting you to be surrounded by such friends, but still just know I have to do this," calmly showing a gun pointed directly at him and a solid motion that they all be quite, did the mystery about this weird conversation clear ."Let me Matthias, just say if you pull that trigger, with them all starring him down this more than eeir calm, rather thick, intimidating and just  little nerve wrecking  "and hurt or kill any of us, don't let anyone tell you God will not forgive you as long as your prayer is heartfelt. He's right, they all agreed simultaneously, I think answering the long standing question, when those men come into the garden night, to take hold of Jesus when he spoke, I am he, the powerful resources of those words, virtually knocked them off their feet, men are often comforted by what we say, but God, He's all about the heart, right guys? Yeah, exactly, the heart Matthias, spirit and truth but if you're having second thoughts, Dillon, what, as to whisper dramatically in his ear, he shot us, in a few seconds we're ascended, but what about him, a person Kingsly can hardly get over hurting or killing one person, let alone seven, and that's Kingsley man, seven o eight of Gods anointed, the chances he"ll return to God is very slim, I'm just saying, I know what I'm doing, I think. What is this, a joke? You, referring to Kingley most of all, the one disappointed that he may not die at all, which was mind numbing alone, you want me to do this. Our Sia Maaseiah, according to the bible, well in Jesus own word, say we don't die, we ascend. because just as Jesus was a Holy Spirit made our condemned flesh, his followers, us, we're  reborn souls, holy spirits in the flesh, you understand? No, I don't, you kill us, separate us from this flesh, you ascend us to him. See, I told you guys, that's why I love my dad for introducing me to persecution.com, the Martyred know how to die, they make sure their executioners, even pushing their bibles into their hands a they're dying, making sure they return to Jesus Christ, I have my mini testament, he can have that. Though, Matthias, as one completely bedazzled right now by their conversation, knowing full well why doing training he was ordered and ordered to control the situation. As I said, as we all say, if you hurt or kill us, the chances you will return to God is very, very slim, now if want to put that back into your pocket, and, and despite Kingley over here, leave, and pitch that killing tool into the closest nearby lake, we'll act like nothing happen. You're definitely your father's son, ..in heaven Matthia and on earth, what kind of Christians are you? The real kind, if you read Matthew 5, you will fully understand what true Christianity is, God is holy and holy are his anointed, you could also join our intermediate spiritual class, yeah, whatever, you my target, want me to read a bible, and you want, the newby, you want me to join a bible class, ah it's a lot more than that, it's revelation, yeah well it's so not gonna happen, seeing him, back away, off  carefully and soon do an about face, as to rush out the door right along each of finding themselves breathing again. "I don't think I've ever been or felt that close to heaven, and you Dillan man the spoiler, really King man, what about him? You mean besides the fact he'll probably wait to catch you alone, get you in your back, and you know that doesn't scare me, we, all of us King at this table are ready for ascension, he's not,we need to find out why that is, use Maaseiah reveal to research him, and you guys, persecution.com check it out, I was intend Morrison to tell you, that letter, that special advice Maaseiah send your girl Reese, and all of the phenom of what just happen here, put me in reminder of one of my favorite psalm, it's twenty seventh "The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked, one of the genius seven join in, so stunning him, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
Though an host should encamp against me, yet another of the seven joined in, making this moment more glorious, "my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. One thing have I desired of the Lord, yet another and another and yet another until they all were citing this remarkable passage, not only a moment in time, but a silence in time standing still, as all attention paused for now and stayed, and stayed on those they called the genius seven, now eight, "one thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple. For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.  And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord. Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek.  Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation. When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up. Teach me thy way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies. Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty. I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.  Spectacular you guy, ah my Christ, what a surprise, enduring a mild, applause, as the joyful spirit of it lite up the all around atmosphere. My, ah mom said whenever she was frighten or unease she would quote that scripture in her head, or out loud and it always help her, always, I had no ideal you guys memorized, it, when you talked about enough Dill man, we just thought it was time, that was amazing, for you guys to chime in one by one like that, okay, okay, I had my just desert for today and forever, probably, thank you guys, thank you guys so much. You ready Fence man, where you guys off today? It's Thursday, we have our Juttah conference, look don't mention any of what just happen to anyone,well the Matthias part, and I guess we'll see you guys at the the pub, you better, it's Phe, Phe's birthday and she made plans to celebrate it there, dancing, cake, ice cream all, thanks for the reminder Bran man,, as I said, we'll see you guys there, yeah, watch your back, chances are he's T-kamb, ( To Kill A Mocking Bird, Home Grown Terrorist, targeting marriage worshipers, 1986-2016), I just don't think we're finished with that guy, didn't you Eagle man just hear what you spoke, what we all just spoke, don't be hearers of the word only, it's a living spirit, live in, with it, we have God's whole armor to the guardian angels for that, for our back Eagle man as you say, ...yeah, maybe that's why God didn't put eyes in the back of our heads, good one Corte, man, very good one, mums the word you guy, later.  What's brewing there King man besides we could be in heaven right now? I can see it, hum, cold hot chocolate isn't that bad, wait did that sound right? Riley, isn't your father head of security for a reason, why King man, we could but put our holy prayers together and let the reapers have him, you can't let Dill hear you talk like that, yeah, Morris man, that's not looking out for Matthias soul, so we're calling him by his name now, and you know that's Morris short for Morrison, how long have I been knowing you man, just get your dad to find out everything he can, we're recruiting him, if there's any questions, and if Dill have his way, that's the truth, good head up you guys learning his and his mom's favorite scripture, that look that grew and grew and grew on his face every time we chime in was priceless, yeah and everyone believers or not felt it, I have a worry you guys, well no, more a mis understanding, when Grand Maaseiah relate to America's President Trump as a Truexit, I know like the UK's Cameron's Brexit. still what is that men for him, even for us? Simply like Obama afterhis first term, especially post Bush's wars, Trump should reside his post as America's Leader and come America's deliverer and evacuate this country, beginning with everyone the US pacific west right into it's midsection and northeast tennessee. Yeh, yeah I see that, the coastal areas of Africa, but now Sia Deburk mention in conference last week, how Sia Maaseiah has been revisited, this time by the seventh angle, referencing you guys the fulfillment of Revelation seventeen and eighteen chapters, as beginning right now on US soil, as in no more doomsday Passovers. That Corte if I'm not mistaking is why the Juttah Septennial has been activated, yes, holy father has given commandment to save us
and that you guys is why I'm leaning in as to whisper, this is between us for now, yeah but, but she doesn't really expect him to, ah to resign, I mean she's just one person, so ws noah, so were the patriots, the prophets of old, one person nod head Corte, wait, did he just call me nod head, I haven't heard that since I was with my grand. As I was saying, the one person you say, Sia Maaseiah is, only Cortre with the entire trinity and incalculable heavenly host backing her, no less or greater perhaps greater but only because Jesus said it, than the prophets of old, to Jesus and the twelve and all those called and chosen then and since. Look, as if to lean in all the more, demanding their itching all the more for clarity ears, you guys never wondered why the perfect man Jesus, even how Sia Maaseiah knew he was something other than the dangerous, deadly perfect man, they being identical in appearance, but how did he know that they all thought? "But this perfect man Jesus, looking at her, inquired about those angels, they had to be there, right there, all around her, you guys see what I'm saying, to the point the fulfillment of the september 23rd sign, the dragon seeking devour this woman's seed, this specialty remnant, could very well be us right? Not just us Kingley man, but especially her, I'm talking heavens host, snatching her out of the dragon's hand just in the nick of time,  Dragon, as you mention dragon Eagle Canyon, Sia Soledad Roget, got the song, the lyrics from the movie, the Last Dragon, said it just popped into his head, and stayed there, well there you go, yall know what all this mean, especially if the Sia Juttah are mentioning the Juttah Septennial, it relocation, it mean the African Juttah ino the Marriage Supper and in seven years from now, it mean you guys Jesus reign, healing wings and leaves all, so kingley they won't ask but I will, how you know the perfect jesus man Sia Maaseiah saw was one identical man, and she only knew they differed when he inquired about our intravenous angels, well have you Corte, the rest of you read It's reveal? Plus she reference to a perfect, dangerous man and a perfect man Jesus, they differ because Jesus is Christ and He, he's Antichrist, and only when, as what Christ spoke, what he has you guys always spoken, made the difference, why you think Dillon turn Matthias on to Jesus, atop a mount, giving what we now call the be-attitudes, only a man with a sincere heart for God, will ever follow Jesus after that, unless, unless like Judas Iscariot he's predestined to deceive, but now that Christ's Cross, is come, we even have a prayer for that. Plus you guys, I am an Artelon, as of Sia Christian Cross and Spirit River Arteloon, Sia Maaseiah tell them everything, everything, she always have long before I was born, now please, can we just leave it at that, incredible, they've called good evil for so long, face to face with him, now they can't tell the difference to save their and those of their's own souls, yeah no reason Corte, hell hath enlarged and enlarged itself, death as never before is come and for the curse of strong delusions, so has Hell." Why Speak in parables? For they say the Lord seeth  us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth." Be aware as God, Himself, Apb The RAM, 

I beheld the transgressor and was grieved because he kept not thy word, Ps.          

   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pale Horse of OUTBREAK!