-Looking For The Enemy In All The Wrong Places, Lord Israel, Jesus Is The ONE who Said, except Ye Repent, Or I Will Kill Your Children With Death!

     -I beheld The Transgressor And Was Grieved Because He Kept Not Thy Word Why Speak In Parables That Sinners Shall Be Converted Unto Thee!

Hello, Anybody Out There?
http://cometotoderickandoceanaescape18.blogspot.com/…/proph…

Righteously Dividing The Enemy, Give Here,
www.persecution.com

Give To The Time Sensitive Escape Fund Here
https://paypal.me/pools/c/81LRj0V4GB

-And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring Silverton Nicholas Chow and Torrance Allegra Lattern

The Unending Love Antidote
www.theark1986-2016.blogspot.com

The African Juttah Infinite Genealogy , 1986-2016/17/18

     -Unto Kylan Dillian Roget and Danielle Alexis Blaine was born a son, Tayshaun Alexander Stuart, a son Cosby Alfred Stuart and a daughter Kellen Resen Micolet Blaine 

     -Looking For The Enemy In All The Wrong Places, Lord Israel, Jesus Is The ONE who Said, except Ye Repent, I Will Kill Your Children With Death! www.2016onewayprayer.blogspot.com What Repent? www.repentnow2011.blogspot.com

     Having stuttered to say along seeing a stranger approach, not that unusual, but this guy, now fasten upon them, had been staring down the table for a while. "Excuse me, you are Dillian Roget, right? I am, and you? Ah Matthias, you are called the Genesis Seven, the GS Class? Yes, but not graciously, fondly, I admit, I don't, understand, to be honest everytime I Mathias hear it, I feel like the laborer in heaven, Apostle John go to bow to, who tell him no, don't do it, he's a fellow laborer, too instead, worship God. Beloved Matthias, from left to right, meet, Eagle Canyon Deburk, Branstone Hathwell, Kingsley Artelon who are actually brothers, one his mom's name, the other his father's, as you know, I'm Kylan, Dillian Roget, this is Morrison Fence, Vladimir Kroff  and Corte, Michael, Johansson, our newest, greenest members, green, really Dill man, that's how you introduce me, really? But yeah they call us the GS Class, but we don't much like it, yeah my father has an acquaintance, they call BFA's files, get that, yeah, I'm serious, it's stands for Beethoven Fifth Artz files, as in a writing ministry, I'm just saying, titles, man. So Dillian, Sia Major Roget is your father? You know man, you can sit, ..no, no, but, I, I wasn't expecting you to be surrounded by such friends, still just know I have to do this," calmly showing a gun pointed directly at Dillian, at them all and a solid motion that they all be quiet, did the mystery about this weird conversation clear along thicken plots to darken detours."Let me Matthias just say, if you pull that trigger," with them all staring him down, this more than eerie calm, rather thick, intimidating and just a little nerve wrecking. "And you hurt or kill any of us, don't let anyone tell you God will not forgive you, but only as long as your prayer is heartfelt. He's right," they all agreed simultaneously, I think Matthias, green, bean, Corte here, answering the long standing question. Take for example, when those men come into the garden of Gethsemane that night, to take hold of Jesus Christ, only when he spoke, "I am he," the powerful resources of those words, virtually knocked them off their feet. Men are often comforted and lead by what they hear, by smiling faces, but God, He's all about the heart, right guys? Yeah, exactly, the heart Matthias, spirit and truth, but if you're having second thoughts, Dill, what? As to bring his ear close, a whisper dramatically in his ear, "he shoot us, in a few seconds we're ascended, but what about him, are you not going to consider him? A person Kingsly can hardly get over hurting or killing one person, let alone seven, and that's Kingsley man, seven to eight of God's Anointed, the chances he"ll return to God is very slim, I'm just saying, I know what I'm doing, I think. What is this, a joke? You," referring to Kingley Artelon, most of all, the one disappointed that he may not die at all, which was heart to mind numbing suspicious, "you want me to do this? Ah our Sia Maaseiah, according to the bible, well in Jesus own words, say we, as in the Saints Of The Most High God, we don't die, we ascend. It's, ah, because just as Jesus was a Holy Spirit made our condemned flesh, His Followers, us, we're reborn souls, holy spirits in the flesh, you understand? No, I don't, you kill us, separate us from this flesh, you ascend us to Him, to marriage suppers, mansions and phenomena celebrations in heaven, I'm just saying, good for us but not so good for you. See, I told you guys, that's why I love my dad for introducing me to persecution.com, righteously dividing the truth, the martyred featured there know how to die. They make sure their executioners, even pushing their bibles into their hands as they're dying, making sure these slayers return to Jesus Christ. Well, heck, look,' as to shuffle about his inside jacket pocket so, so serious and so scary as hell to Matthias not believing what he was seeing, hearing, engenius to ridiculous. 'I have my mini testament, he can have that, I can alway get another, one, ...though, Matthias," as one completely bedazzled right now by their conversation, knowing full well why doing training he was ordered and ordered to control the situation, not them. "As I said, as we all say, if you hurt or kill us, the chances you will return to God is very, very slim, now if you want to put that back into your pocket, and, and despite Kingley over here, leave and pitch that killing tool into the closest nearby lake, we'll just act like nothing happen. You're definitely your father's son, ...in heaven Matthias and on earth, what kind of Christians are you? The real kind, if you read Matthew's fifth chapter, you will fully understand what true Christianity is, God is Holy and just as Holy are His Anointed. You could also join our GS class, yeah, whatever, you my target, want me to read a bible, the mini one, he just pulled out of his pocket. Where, you, the newby, you want me to join a bible class, ah it's a lot more than that, it's pure authentic, revelation, yeah well it's so not gonna happen!" Seeing him back away, off, suspecting them carefully and soon do an about face, as to rush out the door right along each of them finding themselves breathing again. "I don't think I've ever been or felt that close to heaven, and you Dill, man, the spoiler, really King man, what about him? You mean besides the fact he'll probably wait to catch you alone, get you in your back, and you know that doesn't scare me, we, all of us King at this table are ready for ascension. Only he's not, we need to find out why that is, use Maaseiah reveal to research him, and you guys, persecution.com, check it out!" Why speak in parables, for they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, beware as God, Himself, Apb, The RAM, see entire parable, here, http://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2018/02/starring-eagle-canyon-mountain.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pale Horse of OUTBREAK!