The Pale Horse of OUTBREAK!

The Warning Before The Reminder
http://theweddingofbrooklyntitanna17.blogspot.com/2018/01/the-warning-before-reminder-today-is.html

     -I oddly, only a few days past warn of a pale horse judgment also pending US soil, then as I sat wondering why was I moved to stop everything I was doing, and do this. I mean I was watching for an unnumbered times, the series containment while contemplating the series, "the last ship. " Still, I sat contemplating, that which was to follow great troubles was a flu outbreak of some sorts, of it's seeming western day victims shaping their hands along a backward letter C. Only to learn after I made this post, just this forewarning of a deadly virus coming, how that very day or the day prior was the very anniversary of the worse world pandemic ever this earth. I even shared how so many I knew doing Christmas day were suffering with flu like elements and again I sat awed by this post to report, to warning. Those of you who follow my intrepid dream testament know, that after nation to earth ending cataclysms and the Bride, America this world is heard no more at all in them, happen just as prophesied these decades now.
     -How then what followed I always told you, and that day of posting this i was reminded, what followed was a towering beige horse that was infested with fleas. A come outbreak of mortuary I had yet to realize was a pale horse judgment, just as so still, one I had yet to realize was according to Apostle John's description, of what he's seeing behind the fourth seal of revelation 6, seeming the only difference. Honestly as of the little Miya girl of apocalyptic crossing over toll of two quarters, I have many prophecies referencing how with this outbreak we're not seeing a quarter of the earth dead, but double this total, so into the hundred of millions and we're surely looking at as the days of Noah, ancient forewarning.
    -That's it's Elohim, Apostle John's testament, Revelation 18,  God is crying how said judgment of the great whore sins reaching up to His memories, (Lamb's book of life), would be double upon them, double. Seeming, we're again pressed forward as though the fall of Western Rule, 2001-2017, has reached it's damning fruition, where to follow isn't just a pale horse double it's judgment. Evenly so is there an Islamic to antichrist, world reign that could cause the death and dying lf just as many millions upon millions. I asked a question, though I didn't see how you all answered, he is the father of our country now, only remember God did cast a fury as the days of Ezekiel at hm, is it that as they play politics this world, millions horribly perish?
     -Still the question, if President Trump, others such leaders know this, the troubles plagusing US soil into a commanded exodus, what's the least you expect from him, even them, as so what is the most you expect? I believe all persons America, need locate their congressmen as so is said, and see whether it's too late to draft them something along an escape fund, a no holds barred along it's exit. It is that they're to get their loved ones as far from anything American as possibly, I keep telling you commanded reapers bearing swords of various judgmenta are stalking all procrastinating the exodus of America.
     -Surely something as extinction level to earth ending is yet pending it's West Pacific, yet tens of millions sit just as Noah's day, waiting, it is where I witnessed Holy spirits designed it's exit, As so say right along my oldest, lukewarm grands, but as to reference all believing the American Dream over God's appointed watchers of bearing forwarnings, This courage to amazing grace was only for now, right along the south east, I know, i know I keep telling this, but while I'm, we're here, the Bride, only one breath to the other from ascension. Wouldn't you say it is that we might as well obey Elohim crying go, tell them, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear, for they are a rebellious house. Go, tell them, the only escape, those God will bless are altars and grab/bug-out bags, and even then as portrayed Ezekiel's 5th, of Good's wrath still, commanded reapers are mocking you into your stubborn hearts of contemplating damnation, get it, get Jesus and get (ASCEND), out of it! Apb, the RAM, see more here,   http://elenintime.blogspot.com/2017/12/i-need-you-to-understand.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog