Happy Thanksgiving, All Corners Of Repentance, Merry, Heavenly Christmas

Early To Mighty, The Fields Are White Unto Harvest 11/20//2017
All Hail To The Bride Now Reigning In Heaven, Readying The Specialty Stone, The Antichrist Murderer

Listening To: Be Be, Ce Ce,'s Jingle bell, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PISnJldG3g to Clay Aiken's Don't Save it All, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49qpE10eZ44 and Whitney Houston's, Joy To The World, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATqL4_8A_yc

     -For The Horse Of Pharaoh Went In With His Chariots And With His Horsemen Into The Sea, And The Lord Brought Again The Waters Of The Sea Upon Them; But The Children Of Israel Went On Dry Land In The Midst Of The Sea, Exodus, 15

                                                       Scene XXVIII
"That's just it Nibe, sweet to bitter, bitter to sweet I was there. I was there crying, laughing with them as they all made mockery of everything Maaseiah or any other leader saying the same, did warn, get out, escape! I was also there to see their heart, this laughingstock themselves, they were terrified about what was about to happen, I guess you can say we'd played follow the leader a little too long. Now, the only vibe we were getting from them, though terrified themselves was to shelter in place verse's everything Maaseiah had been warning all of our lives into it's very second, now a Moses day exodus. What is it, why are you suddenly so distraught? Why is my spirit so suddenly cast down within me? Is it Tatum Oniel Cobbleson because I feel the horror of knowing the answer to my question, will you marry me? Why would you ask something so sacred of me? You don't even, what, know you? Little Tutum did you and those laughing as you said, making mockery know Maaseiah nor could they even contemplate she was the Bride manifested in the flesh. I have traveled this world since I was a child," coming, easing close, a seat, the swing aside him, casting teary eyes skyward, a totally different sky indeed, so bright, so amazing. "Looking for a suitor, it was only when I heard your voice and my heart leaped out, that I decided, that for all eternity, is the way I must have it. "Wow, my princess daughter," see, hearing them clearly, as to fall upon the bed, his tie in hand, right along one by one, the removal of his shoes, was mother Preecest, Karsiann doing the same, undressing only to dress for the evening. "Ni Be we, how will he ever Mother Preecest, say no to that? How incredible, so incredible, ...how would I ever Nibe counter that? Counter what? I only Preece Lord told you my heart, what does yours say, may I ask? May I Nibe, instead ask, it's, it's my friends, of course, they must miss you, but first Princess of Bulawayo, great is the mystery of godliness indeed, this place. This indescribable scenery is so breath taking, the sky, moon, stars in all of their fullness yet visit you, look I'm not to disappoint you," striking her dampen cheek along a fold of her darling face upon his hand, black beauty surely she was, a heart in love with Tatum Oniel Cobbleson chosen it's husband, now so golden. "I despise it's fit and feature of you, I, I Tatum Oniel understand and I will pardon you to your friend's bidding, I will join you when it is time, I sweet Princes will look to see you then. Is he Darius Preece to drag this indecision her heart, right along with it? Sadly darling, it is the trial she has chosen, there's nothing to be done but share in its prayer, faith and so soon come song and dance, you are certain I see. I'm just longing Mother Preecest to admit, he is the perfect heart of her, and she it's mistress, I still can't believe she found him, the worse of men's greatest fear-factor. The worse of their era. just as the seventh angel readies, it's sounding trumpet, yes but one Preece husband could still say, perfect timing, true, true as well." Why Speak in parables? For the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, beware, Apb, see more here,www.invasionofpeace2017.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pale Horse of OUTBREAK!