-Just The Touch Of Jesus' Hem, If Your Broken Blood Offend You Cut It Off, Arrive In Heaven Redeemed
www.2016onewayprayer.blogspot.com

Fan or Follower, Decide!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mQkO8R-aW4

     -About some twenty years ago this was my family and I, only we were all gathered the waiting room and the one in the hospital bed, declared brain dead by a sudden aneurysm was my only thirty something sister-in-law, strangely whose mom had suffered an alike attack around the same age and had not survived it. So here we all where, hearts sunken into sour bellies of unimaginable fright and regret and I, the known believer, prayer between both families. Soon in the middle of that waiting room, I gathered all hands together and I prayed a prayer like never before, I explained to God how it is her, my sister's blood was broken. You know, like the woman with the issue of blood crying along a vast, vast crowd if only she could touch but the hem of his garment, she know she would be made whole, thus awarded according to her faith.
     -It is that of every born man's issue of blood, as of his first father Adam and there is no undoing a strangulating for many truth, a cursed blood lineage are you; evidently, it was how I plead with His Mercy and Grace to heal it, to heal her broken blood and therefore heal her. Now here we are some twenty years later, I wish I could tell you she is but she is not a follower, she's an American, so it's literally impossible. Even though without Christ as Lord, if she'd died that day or any d-day now, doing the great white throne judgment she would've been left with millions to billions of others explaining, why they're fans of knowing him, just fun of following him, be aware as God, Himself, Apb, The RAM, see even more here, http://elenintime.blogspot.com/2017/12/someone-just-asked-me-why-was-it-jesus.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pale Horse of OUTBREAK!

The Twilight Of Trump The Truexit, The Sunlight Of Christ's Cross